Lemon Law and Dealer Fraud
Wage Garnishment, Bank Levies and Debt Collection Harassment
Are your wages being garnished? Do you face an imminent wage
garnishment? Was your employer just served with a wage collection order?
We can put a stop to the garnishment
- Immediate relief once your petition is filed.
- Same day service available.
- We may be able to recoup some wages that have been taken from your check,
depending on your employer's accounts payable process.
- Free Consultation.
Levy on your bank account? Act fast!
- When your bank account funds are frozen because a creditor put through a
levy, you need to act quickly to recover those funds.
- You have 5 days before the funds are released to the creditor.
- Creditors often put through bank levies on Fridays because that when many
people are paid (through direct deposit), and also the weekend cuts into
your time to take action to recover those funds.
- If you have a bank levy, call 707-540-6199, day or night, and leave a
message stating that you just received a bank levy. Messages are
monitored on weekends, holidays and evenings.
Debt collection calls are constant and relentless
- Hire the Hendrickson Law Group, PC to field your creditor calls.
- Make low monthly payments - with credit going toward your bankruptcy case.
- You may even be able to negotiate down your debt.
Do you cringe when the telephone rings? Do you feel threatened by
creditors? You can stop creditor harassment now by filing a bankruptcy
petition. In many cases, just retaining a bankruptcy attorney will end the
phone calls. Our bankruptcy law office is in the heart of wine
country. If your family needs bankruptcy attorney services, call us
today. Completely confidential. No obligation. Free bankruptcy
If your vehicle doesn't operate as it should, especially after
you've given the dealer plenty of opportunity to fix it, then you may
have a lemon law claim.
- California's Lemon Law provides for your vehicle to operate as you
expect. If your vehicle continues to break, even after you have
provided the dealership a reasonable opportunity to fix the vehicle,
then you may be entitled to your money back or a replacement
Lemon Law Attorney Services will typically cost you nothing out of
pocket. If you think you have a lemon, call us at (707) 540-6199 and
speak to a legal professional. Or take our "lemon quiz" at www.StopVehicleFraud.com/lemon.htm,
and we will evaluate your situation and let you know your options.
- If you paid for a product or service and didn't get what you paid
for, then Hendrickson Legal Services might be able to help. See
the complete "top ten" list for 2007 under the Consumer Law
tab, but here is a partial list of services provided:
- Auto: Misrepresentations in advertising or sales of new
and used cars, lemons, faulty repairs, leasing and towing
disputes. See www.StopVehicleFraud.com
for more information.
- Home Improvement/Construction: Shoddy work, failure to
start or complete the job
- Credit/Debt Collection: Billing and fee disputes, mortgage
fraud, predatory lending, illegal or abusive collection tactics
- Utilities: Service problems, billing disputes with phone,
cable, satellite, Internet, electric and gas services
- Household Goods: Major appliances and furniture, problem
with non-delivery, misrepresentations, faulty repairs
- Services: Misrepresentations, shoddy work, failure to have
- Landlord/Tenant: Unhealthy or unsafe conditions, failure
to make repairs or provide promised amenities, deposit and rent